Mixed bag of landscapes

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Keith, Aug 7, 2005.

1. shots from jasper, played around with the pics, very overcast ..............

original.

original.

original.

original.

original.

2. Really nice Keith. That is a beautiful area you are shooting at. Love the long exposure on the water, well done.

3. Thanks Gordon, just once I would like to shoot these when their is no overcast....... have a great week!

4. Phantastic shots, Keith! That's a breathtaking landscape.

One little question, though. What did you do to the mountain top in the first pic. Somehow I can't believe that's the original look :wink:

Cheers

5. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Very nice work Keith...

6. Beautiful shots, Keith!!! I'd really like to see #1 in color. Agree with Harry, though, looks almost like clone brush marks.

7. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Very dramatic! This mountain and waterfall series is really looking good!

8. SRA

SRA

Jul 29, 2005
    Orem, Utah
    Professional quality in every frame. Dramatic yet calm.

9. Thanks Harry

Thanks Harry, its called blowing out the white. LOL............tried recovering and that is whay it looked like unfortunately. if I was smart I would have changed the sky but hate altering original shots. Thanks for looking :)

10. Thanks everyone, Dave, Chris, Scott, appreciate the kind comments. have much work to do with landscapes, but nice change of scenery, no pun intended. LOL...........

Kevin, explained on harry's reply, that is what happens when you blow out the white, I even had a nd8 and polarizer..........should have taken to pics, one for sky exposure and one for mtn and blended, urghhhhhh. Live and learn