MIxed bag of shots

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Keith, Aug 7, 2005.

1. Still post processing.........actually went out this afternoon and NOTHING!!! so went back to playing with pics, urghhhhhhh

original.

8:30pm at night, tough one, didnt turn out as nice as I thought, such as life
    original.

View attachment 13381

2. All three are really nice images Keith but I like #2 the best. Something about the way he is stretching to reach over the tall grass.

3. Keith these are great. How do you like the 17-55 with the D2X?

4. I agree with Gordon, I liek the second one the best, god what a trip you must have had

5. Thanks Gordon, funny thing is I was going to delete this image, didnt think much of it. LOL!!!! thanks for looking

6. Hi James, to be honest I really havent shot it yet, it came after my trip and havent dont much shooting since :oops: will let you know once I have a better idea :lol:

7. Thanks Mike, goes to show you what the heck do I know, personally like the black bear shot

8. All three are great shots Keith. Keep it up.
    Pete

9. bfjr

bfjr Guest

1 and 2 for me, same here like to way there peeking around the bushes

10. Thanks Pete and Ben, apppreciate you taking the time to peek and comment. Have a great week gents!!

11. Forgot to ask, so when are you coming up :p

12. sfoxjohn

sfoxjohn

May 1, 2005
    Marlton, NJ
    Great pictures Keith.

My favorite is number 1.

Number 2 made me laugh. It looks like he's giving you a toothy grin! A keeper for sure.

John

13. Thanks John! #1 is my fav too, just printing as we speak! ;-)

Have a great night