Mixed Bag

Well here are a few from the past couple of days. The robins both adult and immature as well as flicker and a couple osprey. Then the Blue Angels flew by our office today. I was able to take a couple of quick shots only.

original.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 13192

View attachment 13193

View attachment 13194

View attachment 13195

View attachment 13196

View attachment 13197

View attachment 13198

Just an excellent series Jim. You had a very productive day. One of the best Robin captures I've seen, but they are all good.

That's one feisty little biplane, huh?? :lol:

Jim,
Those are all excellent images.

Pretty colored fish that GBH cautht. Never have see an Osprey with a Rat ?.

Planes are just superb.

Jealous about the robins :<( They are beautiful. Have always liked them. Don't have them in Florida only during migration and havent nailed one yet.

Thanks Frank, that Biplane came out of no where and passed the Blue Angels with it's smoke on. It was pretty cool to watch.

Thanks Gale. I have never seen that kind of fish in the lake the GBH had. I was hoping to get the flip but the darn heron turned its back on me. Oh well !! I think the Osprey had a pretty well eaten flounder of some sort. The male like to eat the fish before bringing in the remains for the little guys I guess.

Thanks Mike. The robin was in such good light I could not pass up taking the picture. Too bad the adult had so many distracting branches around it.

B

bfjr

Very cool series :)
As much as I like all wildlife shots, I must admit here I really dig those Blue Angels shots :wink:

These are all great Jim.

The ones I like best are the Robin, the second Osprey shot with "the flaps down", and the last one with the biplane which looks like a one in a million shot since I wouldn't expect him to try that more than once.

John

Latest threads

Top Bottom