MLB: Tigers vs Braves

Tigers win 7-4.

1 -
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2 -

3 -

4 -

5 -

6 -

7 -

8 -

9 -

10 -

11 -

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks guys, it was a BE-U-tiful day at the CoPa. More to come this week with high temps in the 70's here in "the Mitten".

Yeah no.6 is great.
And I think even I know what's going on in no.9!
Thanks Russ, we can train you to understand Baseball, but then you have to help us understand Aussie Rules Football, and a bit more about Rugby too. Then I'll find a good Irishman to help me with Hurling, and anyone I can find for Cricket and I'll have most sports covered, except for that indoor team handball thing. :biggrin: :cool:

Steve, number 6 is really special -- but not necessarily for the bat on ball. While that is a nice touch, I just love the perspective of looking down the 3rd base line. Thousands looking on. Third basemen ready to make a play. Catcher thinking he's going to frame another strike. The perfection of the chalk-line and neatly edged grass. So many fine details captured in one GREAT baseball photograph. Very nicely done.

Always a treat to view your photography!
Thanks Frank! :smile:

Steve, number 6 is really special -- but not necessarily for the bat on ball. While that is a nice touch, I just love the perspective of looking down the 3rd base line. Thousands looking on. Third basemen ready to make a play. Catcher thinking he's going to frame another strike. The perfection of the chalk-line and neatly edged grass. So many fine details captured in one GREAT baseball photograph. Very nicely done.
Thanks Rick, it does become very visual art on a day like that, I guess I am starting to take that for granted when I shoot these so thanks for helping me smell the roses!

I think some of the other shots were 'swept' away :wink:
Great shots Steve, but not enough shots of the Bravos!
OK well I'll prove that I'm "Brave" enough to "sweep" a few out of the archives for you Dave! :tongue:

11 -

12 - a pow wow on the bump

13 - reliever Walden throws a few

14 - some of the Negro Leagues players from both sides

Thanks Steve. I'm going to a day game here at Turner Field later this month and got some seats behind the Braves dugout. I can tell how much things have changed as this is a "date day" for my wife and I so I don't think I'm going to even take the camera, just going to go and enjoy her company and the game for a change.

Walden sure has a funky delivery, would have been cool if you had gotten him a split second sooner as he's "leaping" off the mound.

Thanks Steve. I'm going to a day game here at Turner Field later this month and got some seats behind the Braves dugout. I can tell how much things have changed as this is a "date day" for my wife and I so I don't think I'm going to even take the camera, just going to go and enjoy her company and the game for a change.

Walden sure has a funky delivery, would have been cool if you had gotten him a split second sooner as he's "leaping" off the mound.
Yeah I saw that too, and I got it, but its not a great picture since he hops at an unusual time in his delivery and makes for a lousy picture, IMHO, unless I suck at his timing, which is totally possible too.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom