MLB: Tigers vs Red Sox

From the only game the Tigers lost in the series with the Red Sox, Friday night. Yeah, and as for you Leprechaun (Tim) save it, I'm not a jinx, I'm 10-2 so far this season, almost as good as Scherzer (3 of those games were his)

1 - So I said to her... JV talks to his pitching buddies
2581306210021_Red_Sox_at_Tigers-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2 - backing up on the ball happens at third base (right Tim & Geoff?)
2581306210022_Red_Sox_at_Tigers-L.jpg

3 - safe at the plate
2581306210026_Red_Sox_at_Tigers-L.jpg

4 - Pedroia, "Peety" grounds one to third
2581306210030_Red_Sox_at_Tigers-L.jpg

5 - Then Cabrera bare hands it to first
2581306210031_Red_Sox_at_Tigers-L.jpg

6 - Guess which one is the home run swing? This one?
2581306210044_Red_Sox_at_Tigers-L.jpg

7 - or this one?
2581306210068_Red_Sox_at_Tigers-L.jpg

8 - It almost looks like Buchholz is thinking "I swear if you take ONE MORE PICTURE OF ME!!!"
2581306210089_Red_Sox_at_Tigers-L.jpg

9 - safe at the plate
2581306210099_Red_Sox_at_Tigers-L.jpg

10 - a man and his thoughts, and a BIG chew in his jaw, before the game.
2581306210121_Red_Sox_at_Tigers-L.jpg

nice Steve, that bare-hand grab was sweet.

Did you stay away on the weekend? :frown: If so, you need to go back to every game when we're in town!

nice Steve, that bare-hand grab was sweet.

Did you stay away on the weekend? :frown: If so, you need to go back to every game when we're in town!

Yes I was only at the Sunday game, watched the others on TV though. Like I said, after Friday I'm 10-2, the only other loss coming to Cleveland. Maybe if I visit while the Tigers are in Beantown I can help them sweep the BoSox there? :biggrin:

and the throw to first
2581306210033_Red_Sox_at_Tigers-L.jpg

Great set Steve, 6 looks like a hr look

Thanks Rick!
So we have one vote for #6, none yet for #7.

Amazing colors and image quality! Are these mostly captured with the 200-400?

Glenn

Thanks Glenn!
All but the last two are with the 200-400, the last two are with the 70-200 VRI lens that has been through hell and back, and back again with me.

I guess I have to say you STILL don't sux, and yes you have to back up sometimes at 3rd, but hardly ever make the play if you do, Love the Miggy shot and as for jinx? What's your record now after the Angels left town?

BTW, you've been on camera quite a few times this year. This game (I think) you got caught hustling from 1st to 3rd well right as they came back from commercial. The rest of the time your just chimping. And we know how impressive you look when you do that!

I guess I have to say you STILL don't sux, and yes you have to back up sometimes at 3rd, but hardly ever make the play if you do, Love the Miggy shot and as for jinx? What's your record now after the Angels left town?

BTW, you've been on camera quite a few times this year. This game (I think) you got caught hustling from 1st to 3rd well right as they came back from commercial. The rest of the time your just chimping. And we know how impressive you look when you do that!

Why oh why... I have other friends that said they keep seeing me on camera too, they didn't know I was chimping though, so thanks for that! :smile:
I find that chimping so much helps with faster selection and downloads for mid game uploading. Speaking of being on camera, I guess I was caught on camera standing next to the NESN lady during the Red Sox game. She stood up and I asked her if she was going live or just audio, she said live and then said I was fine and out of her shot. Nice lady, but the shot was just wide enough, and she moved over while I was shooting the game, that she didn't know I got in the shot. Now THAT is a TV version of "Beauty and the Beast". :eek:

Great shooting, as usual.

You're tigers come to town this weekend. I'll be there for sure on sunday and possibly saturday. I'll see what I can shoot.

Yeah I saw that, first tonight's game vs the Rays and Max (11-0) Scherzer is on the bump, trying to match the 12-0 start by Clemens when he was with Toronto. Then Verlander on Saturday, and Porcello on Sunday.
They should be good ones, enjoy!

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom