1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

MLS: Toronto FC at Revolution 8/1

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by GeoffBolte, Aug 2, 2009.

1. Fittingly my first time shooting an MLS game happens to be my 1000th post here on Nikon Cafe!

Here are some selects from the Toronto FC vs New England Revolution game at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro, MA.

Shot with my Nikon D300 or D700 with 300mm 2.8 or 70-200. EXIF should be embedded.

C&C always welcome! Enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2009
  2. Jeff Mims

Jeff Mims

May 25, 2005
    Mississippi
    Stunningly good images!
    #6 and #7.....WOW!

3. tjk60

tjk60

Dec 4, 2007
    troy, mi
    Ole ole, ole ole......

Well done Geoff!

4. niiice, musta been fun to be on the field at Gillette.

5. Nice stuff good peak action well done bet you had a blast shooting in the bigs

6. Jeff while shooting the game I thought he kicked the ball while in air, didn't realize the other player got the header!

Thanks Tim, it was fun.

Yeah it was nice getting my feet wet. Gives me an idea on where to go and what not for the Pats season if I get credentialed!

Thanks Mike, it was fun, tough when I didn't know any other photographers though, but I made it work!

Hoping I can get in with the Sox sometime this year but we'll see.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.