Mmmmm....

Fresh orange juice!

5516416657_a9b2aa89b7_b.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
[/url] DSC_6793 by Fight On!, on Flickr[/IMG]

5516402863_3aeb74f8c5_b.jpg
[/url] DSC_6791 by Fight On!, on Flickr[/IMG]

It was good to the last drop! :biggrin: One of the things I do love about living here in SoCal!
5517007100_af5056ee05_b.jpg
[/url] DSC_6795[/IMG]

:smile:

Not USC (I wish! Wasn't quite smart enough to get enough $$$ from them!!!). I went to the University of Redlands...as if that will mean anything to you :biggrin:.

LOL, sorry, I was joking. I just noticed all the SC stuff. By dad went to UCLA for 2 weeks then dropped out and joined the Navy. When he got out he graduated from USC. My parents even owned a cookie shop in the University Village.

I wanted to go to USC, but for my degree it would have been a waste of money.

LOL, sorry, I was joking. I just noticed all the SC stuff. By dad went to UCLA for 2 weeks then dropped out and joined the Navy. When he got out he graduated from USC. My parents even owned a cookie shop in the University Village.

I wanted to go to USC, but for my degree it would have been a waste of money.

I'm a big fan! :smile: Grew up watching the Trojans, it's a life-long love! Your dad's story reminds me of the old joke, something like, Who're the smartest people at UCLA? The drop-outs!!! :tongue: I am in the same boat as you as far as my degree goes... Redlands is well-known for it's education program in this area, so I don't know how much I would have benefitted from 'SC in that regard.

I'm a big fan! :smile: Grew up watching the Trojans, it's a life-long love! Your dad's story reminds me of the old joke, something like, Who're the smartest people at UCLA? The drop-outs!!! :tongue: I am in the same boat as you as far as my degree goes... Redlands is well-known for it's education program in this area, so I don't know how much I would have benefitted from 'SC in that regard.

Pretty funny! My long time friend graduated from Redlands with an education degree too. Now he is the TUSD Senior Director of Secondary Schools and will be Superintendent (what I heard) eventually.

Pretty funny! My long time friend graduated from Redlands with an education degree too. Now he is the TUSD Senior Director of Secondary Schools and will be Superintendent (what I heard) eventually.

Really? What year did he graduate? I was the class of 2000.

OK, I admit it. I licked my lips after seeing these shots...

Lol... yeah, it was lipsmacking good... (I actually only got a little bit... my kids scarfed up the rest!!! :tongue:)

Redlands is a fine school and personally I would choose it over SC. I have two sisters that went to USC and one who went to Pepperdine, I went to Arizona State. I just couldnt deal with the attitude of most of the SC people just seemed like they were way to full of themselves - Arizona was much more laid back.

As a side note ASU was also voted the number one party school in the country by Playboy Magazine the year I chose to go there

of course that had no impact on my decision :rolleyes:

I did enjoy my time there, and I think it was a better fit for me... much smaller, more personal, plus I knew a number of high school friends who went there as well. That's funny you mention the Playboy Magazine poll... the first year I went to UofR, it made the top 50 for, ummm, ugliest women in small colleges... :eek::redface::biggrin: I thought that was quite humorous...

I swear, I think there is an orange/OJ conspiracy between CA and FL... we send our oranges over there and they send us theirs... keeps the prices of OJ high... Much cheaper, and better, to pick and squeeze our own! :smile:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom