Mmmmmmmmmmm3!

Well......I went to get my other car serviced a few weeks ago and found this on the used lot....2003 M3 with 27k miles....in *my* colors......titanium silver / black. I couldn't resist.:rolleyes:
Not the best shot, but it's a start:smile::
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator:
Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

We're getting ours ready for the track season. It's rather odd, but when 2yr old Emilie is in the back seat, and I punch it, I hear "go go GO!" Now *where* did she learn THAT!?!?! :eek: :tongue:

Mighty M..aaazin.......
:biggrin: Indeed!:biggrin:

Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

We're getting ours ready for the track season. It's rather odd, but when 2yr old Emilie is in the back seat, and I punch it, I hear "go go GO!" Now *where* did she learn THAT!?!?! :eek: :tongue:
I think it's a natural human response when you feel the thrust of 333hp in such a relatively small car!:biggrin:

My kids love it too though I scared my wife to death the first time she rode in it.....and believe me.....she used to going fast.:biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
The M3 is awesome. You will not regret getting it.

And it begs to be tracked...which is what I was doing with mine all day. I'll be back at the track tomorrow for more. Get yours signed up!!!

The M3 is awesome. And it begs to be tracked...which is what I was doing with mine all day. I'll be back at the track tomorrow for more. The M3 was born to be at the track.
Ain't that the truth!! I can't WAIT for "Bimmers across the Border." It's the Boston club's annual trip up to Mt Tremblant in Canada. Great track, eye-candy area (its a nice ski mtn in the winter, and Euro-village by summer). Is it August yet???? :biggrin: :biggrin:

BMW-Lust? Mighty expensive vice there pal :wink:

Cool car :smile:
Man.....these were way more than I wanted to spend for a two door coupe a few years ago, but now you can, apparently, pick one up in excellent condition with low miles for about the price of a new Camry or Accord!:smile:

Haha. After having read the thread about your BMW's some months ago in the other thread I exactly knew what was coming just by the '3' and the end of the subject.... :biggrin:

If I had that much money to spare, I at least could cure my lens lust...
Enjoy the new toy!

Va Va Va Zoooooooooooooom!!! Sweet ride, Stuart!
:smile::smile::smile:Thanks Leigh!

The M3 is awesome. You will not regret getting it.

And it begs to be tracked...which is what I was doing with mine all day. I'll be back at the track tomorrow for more. Get yours signed up!!!
:biggrin:You'll be disappointed that it's a 6MT and not an SMG, but I will rarely track it so the 6MT suits my style of driving better I think. I am going to take it to VIR soon. I have a buddy who is an instructor there and he's already hounding me to make a trip to see him.

Haha. After having read the thread about your BMW's some months ago in the other thread I exactly knew what was coming just by the '3' and the end of the subject.... :biggrin:

If I had that much money to spare, I at least could cure my lens lust...
Enjoy the new toy!
Yep...with my lens lust nearly satisfied I had to find something else to blow my retirement money on!:biggrin:

Actually I'm saying this purchased *saved* me money since it was $20k less than the car I had on order!!:rolleyes:

Ace ride - and yes, best to enjoy whilst you can (think such fun cars won't be around forever, somehow)
I agree with you there Paul. I've tried to talk myself in to a Prius or econo sized diesel to use for the daily 80 mile commute, but I'm just not there yet!

Very nice! I think we have enough members here with M's we could have our own club :wink:
Agreed! I know of at least 5 Café members who own M3's.........

:biggrin:You'll be disappointed that it's a 6MT and not an SMG, but I will rarely track it so the 6MT suits my style of driving better I think. I am going to take it to VIR soon. I have a buddy who is an instructor there and he's already hounding me to make a trip to see him.
SMG...6MT...doesn't matter. Both are awesome, on track or off.

My track weekend went great. I was lapping everyone in my run group, so they bumped me up to the most advanced group, and signed me off to solo (i.e. w/out instructor in the car)...and I kept pace with them too! The icing on the cake is that now I get to do the Friday track sessions, which are open only to the most advanced drivers and instructors. It's fun being in the fast lane. :biggrin:

check out these forums if you haven't already.
www.maxbimmer.com
www.bimmerforums.com
I hated Bimmerforums when I was a member (and stopped visiting after not too long). It was all either a bunch of immature kill stories, or bling bragging contests. Not my cup of tea. People spending $5K on big brake kits to look cool (I've never seen anyone at the track use them, BTW). I also grew tired of M3Forum for similar reasons. I like Bimmerfest, and my local club board.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom