Model/actor Emilie (second image added)

I have not been shooting much at all since starting my new job, but for this young lady, I'd take a day off to photograph her again...

Model: Emilie (warning, her portfolios contain nude images)
MUA: Kay Castro

Nikon D3, Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED-IF AF-S VR
ISO 200, f/5.6, 1/125 @ 135mm
Emilie045.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Comments appreciated as always.

Last edited by a moderator:
Real Name
Walter Rowe
Excellent portrait. My only nit is that the white background may not be pushed all the way white. I might lighten that to push it all the way white. It looks just slightly gray vs. washed out white.

Good to see your post Scott, have missed you over the last few months. Very nice head shot you have here and your models is very pretty as well.

:Love:

what's there to comment? lovely pic!!!
Thanks Brad.
WOW... just wow...

Was worth the day off! Good work.
Thanks Jim. When she walked in the door, I knew the shoot was going to be fantastic. I'm often taken aback by the 'every day' appearance of some of the models I work with, but Emilie looks amazing 24/7.
Great shot Scott! I thought you wanted to get rid of the D3?
Thanks Taylor. Get rid of the D3? Never! I'm trying to sell some AiS primes and my F5 film body, but they will have to pry my D3 from my cold dead hands :Angry: :biggrin:
A superb shot of a simply stunning lady!
Thanks. Emilie is truly lovely.
Excellent portrait. My only nit is that the white background may not be pushed all the way white. I might lighten that to push it all the way white. It looks just slightly gray vs. washed out white.
Thanks Walter. The BG started out white, but I should go back and mask the layer where I did my color enhancing. Just a bit lazy on my part editing at 10:00PM after a shoot. I was just excited and wanted to show off my 'find'.
Very Nice!
Thanks Steve!
Damn fine headshot, Scott. Clean, perfect crop and hand placement. Doesn't get any better :smile:
Thanks Peter. Just wait until you see the other look we shot :smile: You might change your mind...
Thanks Phillip.
Good to see your post Scott, have missed you over the last few months. Very nice head shot you have here and your models is very pretty as well.
Thanks Gordon. I'll try to post more soon. The new job is starting to level out a bit, and I hope to have more 'free' time...

Love it! Welcome back Scott. Nice job by you and the model on this one!
Thanks Fred!

Here's another first pass edit on the other set we shot.

Nikon D3, Nikkor 70-200 f/2.8G ED-IF AF-S VR
ISO 200, f/8, 1/125 @ 110mm
Emilie020.jpg

This second shot is smoking hot, Scott! I love the classic headshot in the first, but this one is just sizzling! The model and MUA are top shelf as well.

awesome, scott
as usual

both of them
Thanks Greg!
Another great image. Excellent pose. Excellent lighting. Excellent post processing. I use my 70-200 for portraits too. It is a great portrait lens.
Thanks Walter.

Nearly all of my work is done with the 24-70 and 70-200. Both superb hunks of glass!
This second shot is smoking hot, Scott! I love the classic headshot in the first, but this one is just sizzling! The model and MUA are top shelf as well.
Thanks Peter.
Awesome shots. Really like the second.
Thank you Brad.

One more... She is so lovely!

Emilie016.jpg

Latest threads

Top Bottom