Model: XeLf

Discussion in 'People' started by Mr PaTaTe, Aug 4, 2008.

1. Mr PaTaTe

Mr PaTaTe

Jul 1, 2005
    France
  2. Mr PaTaTe

Mr PaTaTe

Jul 1, 2005
    France
    69 views and 0 advices .... ;-(

3. It's because you're new dude. Everyone did that to me also so don't feel bad. Do about 150 post and you'll be a regular around here. As for your captures... nice looking model although I have would lighten and saturated the colors a tab bit more for more pop. thanks for sharing.:smile:

4. sorry man, the model is very pretty but the shooting environments are terrible. Poor lighting and backgrounds. You need the elements to compliment her.

keep trying. You are not really new...July 2005 join date

5. Miguel

Miguel

May 12, 2006
    Norwalk, CT
    Nice series and a lovely model. In the first image the glare on the car is a little to much for me.

Interesting use of off camera flash in number 2. I would have maybe tilted the camera down on the right.

In the last one I feel the model is just in the background, maybe if it was shot the opposite way with the wall behind her over her shoulder it would work better for me.

Just my opinion, but still a good series.

6. rbellphoto

rbellphoto

Jun 8, 2006
    SoCal
    The first pic is a little blown out. But I like the other two. I think, if anything, they suffer from the lack of Post Processing. As a result, the model is kind of lost against the background. Here's my take on one of them...

original.gif

7. bradNYC

bradNYC

Mar 28, 2008
    NYC
    ok, since you really want to know...
    Shot 1. She sat on what looks like a wet car so I'm drawn to the spots on the car. Additionally, hope that was your car she sat on. She's skinny but looks like a dent is in the making.
    Shot 2. Never seen a model posing in a car like that. I can't help but to look at the dome light. Next time crop it out
    Shot 3. Are you trying to showoff the graffiti cuz that looks like the main subject.

I am no means a professional, but I think you picked poor backgrounds. Sorry not feeling it.

8. BarkisPhoto

BarkisPhoto

Jul 20, 2007
    New England
    Hi, Mr PaTaTe -- the first is my favorite of these images; the glare/exposure problems excepted. The second is the least complementary of the model. Let us see some more in the future?

Best Regards,

9. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Hey Mr. French guy...first of all WELCOME to THE CAFE'!! Glad you are here.

Ok second of all ... the images are nice...I think your client will be please. There are some lighting issues, but nothing that stands out greatly.

My favorite one is the last one...I love this image. However, it needs some color punch to it. I hope you don't mind...I tweaked it a bit, and also cropped slightly.

Here is the before and after.

original.gif

View attachment 234278

As you can see in my image...the yellow has been highlighted a little more going down that corridor.