Models from AASA

Discussion in 'People' started by virtuamike, May 22, 2005.

1. Woohoo my first real models!! Knees are scraped up pretty bad but got plenty of good shots. I'll post pics from the actual show later (charity fashion show @ Stanford). For now here's some solo shots.

aasa01_full.
    aasa02_full.
    aasa03_full.
    aasa04_full.

2. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Great job Mike!

I especially like #2 - it's hot, good lighting, stylish, well composed - all that!

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Super good job.

Nice lighting for sure

4. Very nice Mike!! :D :D :D

5. JeffKohn

JeffKohn

Apr 21, 2005
    Houston, TX
    Nice work. I especially like the second one, excellent composition and use of light.

6. Wossname

Wossname Guest

Mmm nice collection. The second shot is a killer, very moody and nicely lit. Not sure about the last one, looking up her nostrils n'all :oops: . She's a real cutie for sure, but I might be tempted to clone out some of the little bumps in her skin.

Cheers

Neil

7. ditto on #2 great shot!

8. Hi Mike,

Some very nice and interesting shots. I'm especially partial to the last shot in the second group.

Keep up the work.

Best wishes,

David

9. Thx! I think I was lying on the ground for that shot.

10. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Yeah, my fav is the last shot of second group.

Great captures!

11. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Good stuff, Mike

Like the others, my fave is the 2nd one in the 1st group. The 1st shot makes me dizzy looking at it.
    In the 2nd group, I really like 1st & 2nd, but that foot shot, and the shot of the girl with her back completely turned isn't working for me. Don't like the shot angle of the girl in the pink jacket. Makes her look fat. The group shot is nice but the color temp is very cool. Hope this helps!

12. Re: Good stuff, Mike

Actually she did have a little tummy, but it's far smaller than mine :oops: :D