Models on Harley

Here's a couple of images from a shoot this weekend. These were lit with a couple of softboxes. What do you think?

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

nice light.
the rock in the corner distracts me a little in the first. maybe you can clone grass over it.
would love to see b/w
PS these are a lot cooler and more tasteful than most motorcycle shots I see. :)

Thanks. I think the same thing about the rock. I thought I'd see if it bugged anyone else before I warmed up the clone tool :).

Nice work, the lighting is well done and as Laura states tasteful!!

The rock was the first thing that caught my eye though - get rid of it!!:wink:

Both are really nice photos. Like Laura said, these are much different than other photos titled "models on Harley". Thanks for sharing some details about your lighting.

I didn't notice the rock at first, but now that I know it's there, it is distracting. I also think the first photo would have had nicer contrast if there weren't a rock behind the front wheel, too (that might be harder to clone out). Next time, just pick up the rocks and toss them aside!

Great photos with or without the rocks.

the rock in the first picture looks like a giant nose sneaking into the picture! otherwise great shots!

I would remove the rock...and clone some grass into that spot. Otherwise I think the images are very nice...very sexy.

I dont know how anyone saw the rock in the first shot immediately. I was drawn to the curves of the ... female model. I had to go back and look for the rock. But yes, once pointed out it sticks out like a sore thumb.

Thanks everyone for the comments. Here's a couple more...