Modified Lust ...

Tomorrow I'm going to pick a wee Nikon 35 Ti from a guy locally. I've been jonsing real bad lately for a rangefinder. Just about to pop for a Bessa R2A and Nokton 1.5 when the Nikon came up. So I thought, what the heck, I'll give this a try and see how well I can acclimatize to a rangefinder now that I wear specs. Oh! and the 35 Ti is really pocketable. I think I can live with a fixed lens for a while. Besides most people will think it's a toy camera and won't be too intimidated - at least I hope! :biggrin:

M

matthew.paul

Congrats! I had never heard of this one before and had to google it. Looks like one cool little camera!

Oh my! This looks like the perfect camera for me. Perhaps the 28ti. You got me lusting for a 35mm point and shoot. I found a 35ti on fleabay. I showed my wife some photos of the cameras and mentioned that I would love to have one for Father's Day. I even promised to sell/give away my other film cameras.

I was just looking at some auctions for this camera today.

I remember when it came out, I was 12 and I wanted it soooo bad. but as you said, it was over $1000.
I'm still waiting for the right moment to grab a 28ti.

Hopefully by week's end I'll be able to get out and use it. Believe it or not there are still not one but two drive-in movie theaters here in town and I want to get some pics before they disappear! The 35 Ti might be just the ticket for such a project.

Real Name
Chris
That looks like a VERY cool camera Ray! I used to never like the 35 mm lens's field of view, but I have since gotten used to 24mm (12-24DX and 24-120vr) on digital, so I like 35mm on film now! And pocketable sounds really useful!

R

Removed User 2

Ray, it's cool. But the Bessa is really unbeatable (except for Leica). Bessa ia great! :smile:

Ned, I didn't say I wasn't going to eventually buy the Bessa. I just want to try out a rangefinder and what the heck I'm getting a good deal on a mint 35 Ti.:biggrin:

R

Removed User 2

Sure, Ray! I wouldn't say no to a 35TI either! But the Bessa is really really good! :Angel:

Yeah, I've done a lot of research and the Bessa R2a (1:1 viewfinder) wth the 50mm Nokton seems to be the way to go for me.

Latest threads

Top Bottom