Monday Baseball

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by Jeff Mims, Apr 30, 2007.

1. Jeff Mims

Jeff Mims

May 25, 2005
    Mississippi
  2. These rock Jeff! Just deadly sharp, super crops and great colors. Awesome stuff

3. Hey Jeff,

I think you've found it. The first 2 shots are just absolutely fabulous. #1 is one of the best shots I've ever seen you post and #2 is running a very close second. WOW!

That magical light is going to be hard to beat. Wherever this field is where you shot these you have got to mark the spot you were at on the field and make that your spot. Even with the parking lot in teeh background of #1 the shot is so sharp that my eyes stay focused on the pitcher. Outstanding job there my friend, outstanding!

4. I can't say it any better than that. Simply amazing shots. What setup did you use to take those?

5. 1 is awesome, look at those eyes
    2 is very good, bokeh to die 4
    3 is good

6. Jeff
    That first one is the deal greart exposure great facial expression sharp good point of action captured that is the best you have posted so far way to go

7. niknd501

niknd501

May 13, 2006
    Illinois
    Yep Jeff.....These are great...I also really like the first 2...I agree with the others that
    these are you best yet...Keep shooting.

8. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Good shooting.
    Keep up the good work

9. JMartin

JMartin Guest

All I can say is wow! These are very well done, as everyone else has said.

I love the first two and the third is not bad either, as dark as most of it is, I think it works well, because it draws your eye to the lighter area and the player reaching for the ball in his glove.

10. Jeff Mims

Jeff Mims

May 25, 2005
    Mississippi
    Thank you everyone. I'm flattered by your comments. Frankly, I was so disappointed with yesterday's results..I started not to even post anything. I culled what I thought was the best of a very mediocre shoot.
    Ty, Gale, Mike, Randy, Peter,Mark, Rod and Joe...thank you all for looking and your encouraging comments. Just fuels me up to go and shoot some more..and hopefully improve.

11. Hey Jeff,

There is not much more that you can do to improve these. Again, great job!

12. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Very nice Jeffrey, glad that you are out shooting again.

13. kramk

kramk Guest

#1 is top drawer stuff IMO .... SWEET!
    best, mark

14. Hey Jeff! Beautiful images. You captured the emotion & action very well, especially #1. Tack sharp and great composition. I need to practice more, I'm not even in the "ballpark" with mine compared to this.

Keep on shootin' :Guns:

15. Jeff Mims

Jeff Mims

May 25, 2005
    Mississippi
    Thank you.
    I appreciate the kind words.