Monday Baseball

Hey Jeff,

I think you've found it. The first 2 shots are just absolutely fabulous. #1 is one of the best shots I've ever seen you post and #2 is running a very close second. WOW!

That magical light is going to be hard to beat. Wherever this field is where you shot these you have got to mark the spot you were at on the field and make that your spot. Even with the parking lot in teeh background of #1 the shot is so sharp that my eyes stay focused on the pitcher. Outstanding job there my friend, outstanding!

Hey Jeff,

I think you've found it. The first 2 shots are just absolutely fabulous. #1 is one of the best shots I've ever seen you post and #2 is running a very close second. WOW!

That magical light is going to be hard to beat. Wherever this field is where you shot these you have got to mark the spot you were at on the field and make that your spot. Even with the parking lot in teeh background of #1 the shot is so sharp that my eyes stay focused on the pitcher. Outstanding job there my friend, outstanding!
I can't say it any better than that. Simply amazing shots. What setup did you use to take those?

Yep Jeff.....These are great...I also really like the first 2...I agree with the others that
these are you best yet...Keep shooting.

J

JMartin

All I can say is wow! These are very well done, as everyone else has said.

I love the first two and the third is not bad either, as dark as most of it is, I think it works well, because it draws your eye to the lighter area and the player reaching for the ball in his glove.

Thank you everyone. I'm flattered by your comments. Frankly, I was so disappointed with yesterday's results..I started not to even post anything. I culled what I thought was the best of a very mediocre shoot.
Ty, Gale, Mike, Randy, Peter,Mark, Rod and Joe...thank you all for looking and your encouraging comments. Just fuels me up to go and shoot some more..and hopefully improve.

Hey Jeff! Beautiful images. You captured the emotion & action very well, especially #1. Tack sharp and great composition. I need to practice more, I'm not even in the "ballpark" with mine compared to this.

Keep on shootin' :Guns:

Hey Jeff! Beautiful images. You captured the emotion & action very well, especially #1. Tack sharp and great composition. I need to practice more, I'm not even in the "ballpark" with mine compared to this.

Keep on shootin' :Guns:
Thank you.
I appreciate the kind words.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom