1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

"Money can't buy happiness but... "

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Candidcameraman, Aug 31, 2008.

1. "... I'm willing to rent it." :wink:

chalk.

2. lol..

Like I've always heard.

"The people who say money can't buy happiness are not the people who don't have any money."

:smile:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2008
  3. I beg to differ. Money = more glass = happiness! Hey, I'm shallow! Deal with it and move on. Seriously, okay.....really seriously I've found that the happiest people have practically nothing but some where to sleep and enough food to get by on. I should try to sell some prints and take along a sorry lookin dog. A study by some people that are educated bear this out. Linky:http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=060213161821.uwwo6evl&show_article=1

Cheers

Ted:smile:

4. rsprouse

rsprouse

Jan 25, 2006
    Encinitas CA
    Money may not buy happiness, but lack of it can sure buy misery!

Seriously, once I was finally able to get out of debt and begin to build some financial security, my wife and I are much happier and our relationship is much smoother.

-- Russ

5. Money buys more happiness than does poverty. Just sayin'.

6. monkay

monkay

Jun 12, 2008
    New Jersey
    "Money can't buy you happiness, but it can help you look for it in a lot more places."

-not me, but my favorite.

7. lovemy8514

lovemy8514 Guest

On the humorous side, a friend of my brother came up with this bit of wisdom:

"Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you a big boat to pull up beside it!"

Some of the poorest people on the planet are the happiest......

Possessions can get in the way of living if one isn't careful! (Like I should talk. I salivate everytime I surf for images of long Nikkor teles!)

8. Spectre

Spectre

Feb 20, 2008
    Oregon
    "If you think money can't buy happiness.... you're shopping at the wrong place!"

"Money may not be able to buy happiness.... but it buys a whole bunch of contentment!"

9. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    +1:cool: 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.