1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Monica Update

Discussion in 'Birds' started by GonzoBernelli, Apr 17, 2007.

1. We got some great news yesterday! During the previous visit to the Oncologist, some blood was drawn to evaluate the effect of the chemotherapy Monica is receiving. There is something called "cancer antigen" and when first diagnosed, Monica's value was way high - about 1000. The recent blood test shows now the level of the antigen is 400. The chemo is WORKING and Monica believes her attitude about "Get out of my body you unwanted bloody pestilence" is having its effect. We are both excitied at her progress!

We would also like to thank everyone for their prayers as, I'm sure they have made their own contribution to Monica's progress as well. Thank you all so much.(but don't stop now as the battle has only been joined and not won!)

2. Thanks for the update, Nick. Our thoughts are with you all the time.

3. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Congratulations Nick and Monica, hearing this encouraging news is wonderful. If a positive attitude was beneficial up until now, the re-newed positive attitude will really kick in for an even better effect. Way to go guys!

4. rbsmith

rbsmith

Apr 13, 2005
    Saltillo, Ms
    That is great to hear, Nick. Her attitude is outstanding. I will be praying for you and Monica that her condition will continue to improve. Thanks for sharing this with us.

5. Thank you for the update Nick, wonderful news. Keep at it!

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Much better news
    Still in my thoughts for sure

7. Great news Nick.
    Sounds like Monica has a great attitude and it is reflected in her test numbers.
    Keep fighting and well keep rooting!

Don

8. That is fantastic news I am so glad to hear that I am sure her attitude will direct her recovery

9. Great news Nick, thanks for the update and our thoughts and prayers are with you both.

Louie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.