1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Mono Lake / Yosemite Area

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by seabee1999, Jul 7, 2007.

1. Good day,
    Over the 4th of July, I had a chance to drive down to the greater Mono Lake/Yosemite area for my vaction. I left my house at about 2:30 in the morning to catch the early sunrise and beat the heat some too. This was my first time there and I was kinda lost too. I was excited to be in the area and used my time there as a recon trip more than anything else.

I was also so happy to see Half Dome and El Cap at the valley floor. By the time I finally made my way there, the sun was too high in the air and washed out any really good shots. The drive was great and throughly enjoyed myself so much. Lord willing, I'll be there again in a few months in the late summer or early autumn. As for the photos, I am still learning PS. I hope you enjoy the pictures.

God Bless,
    David

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    170452309-M.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. sypher

sypher

May 24, 2006
    Cougar Country
    David,
    they look good to me

3. I love this area of California. nice pics

4. Phil and Brian, thanks for looking and the compliments.

God Bless,
    David

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Excellent images

6. Thank you Gale.

God Bless,
    David

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.