1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Featured Mono Morning

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Desert Rat, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Very Nice Eric, I always have wanted to go there - now I have to!

2. I have taken a few shots at Mono but none that reach this level. Well done Eric, always a pleasure to see your work.

3. Absolutely stunning image. And yes it should be right up there on top.

4. Based on the title, I was expecting a monochrome image. Great image in color though! lol :D 

5. Holy Frijoles,

I have been off the grid for a few weeks and just checked in on the site and poof! this image was featured.

Thanks everyone. This was one of those odd days out there. It did not look promising for a decent sunrise ad te clouds did not look all too good. Turned out to be one of those really kewl and cold mornings out there in October. Water was just glass smooth.

Thanks again everyone, soo humbled.

6. Baywing

Baywing

Feb 22, 2005
    CT USA
    Wonderful depth to this this, well done.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.