Montreal - Basilica

Finally after celaring away all the paperwork I'm starting to process some of our Canadian shots. This is one taken with the day's shoot with Yves and Frits.

original.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Rich

Very nice picture, during your visit did you have access behing the altar to the part that have been rebuilt after the fire.

4labs said:
Just one? lol beautiful photograph keep them coming please.

That's the same thing I was thinking....Come on now Rich...that's just a teaser....let's see the rest of those great shots.

B

bouloss

Nice picture !!
I will also consider taking pictures at the Oratoire st-Joseph on mont-royal hill. Very nice view indoors and outdoors

Real Name
Nikon Cafe
That is a beautiful capture and perfect for showing the skills of your new camera. send more!

That bring back memories, I went there quite a few times. Your picture of the new part of the church had to be completely restorate and rebuild after someone put the fire a few years back.

This is my choice for the most beautiful object of any kind in Montreal. I found it so overwhelming the first time I saw it, I actually had tears in my eyes. ... and that usually only happens when the Eagles lose!

John

Hey Rich,

I missed that post somehow, until now... What great colors you captured there! 8) :lol: And those fisheye shots were just fabulous: unusual for the subject, but very appropriate compositions! So, how did you get the correct WB in there, in what looks to be a difficult mixed lighting? Auto-WB on the D2X?? ;-)

PS: Gordon, give Rich all the credit: I have never even set foot in this cathredal (even though I admit to have visited Montreal once, :oops:) ;-)

Philippe Roger said:
Hey Rich,

I missed that post somehow, until now... What great colors you captured there! 8) :lol: And those fisheye shots were just fabulous: unusual for the subject, but very appropriate compositions! So, how did you get the correct WB in there, in what looks to be a difficult mixed lighting? Auto-WB on the D2X?? ;-)

The correct WB was advice from Yves. :wink: Actually he gave me the kelvin value to use.

Rich

Latest threads

Top Bottom