1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Montreal Jazz Fest ... a few faces

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Candidcameraman, Jul 1, 2007.

1. nice series Dude. I like that lobster.:smile:

2. Schlitz

Schlitz

Apr 22, 2006
    San Antonio, TX
    Dave Talboys
    Dude -- great series! You just keep getting better and better...

The gal with the orange umbrella looks like she was watching you when you caught her!

3. inamski

inamski

Feb 21, 2007
    Toronto
    Girl in Rain is my Fav Pic , wonderfull captures ...

4. Very good shots, The Dude! Love the blondie with sunglasses. The 85mm f/1.4 is wonderful.

5. I was in downtown Montréal last Wednesday and for some reason, I was always looking around me to see if somebody was taking pictures. You got me scared Dude. Not that I was doing anything illegal but having seen your wonderful street pictures, I just didn't fell like I "deserved" to have my big ugly face shown to the world. It's like having Big Brother watching over your shoulder all the time.

You should PM me your cell phone number so next time I'm in Montréal, I'll be shooting with you instead of risking being "caught" by you. Do you give private lessons Dude ?

BTW, I love the second lobster girl picture as well as the lady with the orange umbrella.

6. Thank you, she was obviously having loads of fun and she was very expressive.

MTLJazzFaces24RS.gif
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thank you, sometimes I point the camera and wait for people to turn my way before taking the pictures. This one was a lucky shot :smile:

Thank you, she has a stunning gaze.

Thank you the 85 is a marvel to work with.

View attachment 103773

J.P. I will PM you my contact info tomorrow. PM me next time you are in Montreal, before you get here. Private lessons..? Hummm sure, I'll charge you a beer. :wink:

7. I'll send you mine in return so if you ever come to Trois-Rivières, you can contact me.

I'll be in Montréal next week-end but I won't be able to take you up on that offer this time as I'll be going to see the beach volley ball finals at the Parc Uniprix. My summer vacations are coming up in a couple of week so I'll get back to you when we go back to Montréal.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.