Moody Images....

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by Jeff Lee, Mar 24, 2007.

1. Jeff Lee

Jeff Lee

May 16, 2006
    Oregon
    Last summer took these three as a series, purposely using small f to keep the background dark. This flower lives in Portland's Chinese Garden, I don't know what type it is but it is a very interesting plant....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I just switch to ProRGB as my standard color in CS to match the ability of my K3 inks, so first post and forgot to change them back to sRGB.

Of course today is about the 40th day of cloudy, rainly - well you know "Portland Weather" :Curved:

Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2007
  2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Beautiful

I just googled the flower
    It is a Lotus Flower
    aka/water lily

Many many kinds

3. Logan

Logan Guest

these are amazing! stunning flowers Jeff.

(watch how u frame these; the last you have just about started cutting off part of the flower, just my $.02... just would prefer a tad more room there.)

4. Jeff Lee

Jeff Lee

May 16, 2006
    Oregon
    Thanks Gale. There were some very pretty white ones also:)

5. Jeff Lee

Jeff Lee

May 16, 2006
    Oregon
    Logan:

Thanks, and yes you are correct.

I often try and push stuff to the edges and until I get a 100% view finder, I need to give some breathing room.