Moon Flower

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by EdMac, Aug 24, 2005.

1. Here is a strange flower that my daughter is growing. I don't know the name of it, but I do know that it only blooms during a full moon. Comments welcome as always. Enjoy.

48175765.FlowerCweb.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2005
  2. Lisa

Lisa

May 3, 2005
    IL
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  3. Thanks

Hi,
    I read Monty's post, but I don't see any button for inserting [​IMG]. I inserted the manually. This new version is confusing. Now I am trying to figure out how to delete my extra post.

BTW, thanks for your nice comments.

4. Lisa

Lisa

May 3, 2005
    IL
  5. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Thanks Lisa. :wink:

6. Good input

Hi,
    Thanks, after reading this, I went to user CP and changed my profile. Now I have the edit icons that I need. I was confused by previous explanations that said to use the icon, and no icon was there. Now everything is back to normal. Thanks again.:smile: :Whistle:

7. Moon Flower 2

Here is another shot of the Moon Flower. This time, I used the icon tool. Comments welcome.:Whistle:

[​IMG]

8. Oh that is beautiful..