Moon lit dawn

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

It is a combination of two shots, may be I over did it. But it's
not that bad when you view it in its actual size.
Comments are appreciated.

Very nice colors on this image. I feel the building is a little too tight against the frame on the left. It leaves the picture feeling heavy on the left hand side. It also has a bit of a halo around the building. It is peaceful and reminds me of my days growing up on a farm. Grasses are nice as is the sun cutting a swath to the building.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
greyflash said:
Very nice colors on this image. I feel the building is a little too tight against the frame on the left. It leaves the picture feeling heavy on the left hand side. It also has a bit of a halo around the building. It is peaceful and reminds me of my days growing up on a farm. Grasses are nice as is the sun cutting a swath to the building.
Your right about the halo, I didn't spend enough time, when I was blending two images. I have noticed that later, didn't feel like to redo it. You can hardly see the halo when you view it in its actual size.

Thanks for your comment

R

rcdanek

Beatiful lighting...but the sky looks odd

I don't know which images were combined, but the sky doesn't look right in some way.

As far as a previous comment about the building being to far to the left edge of the image, that doesn't bother me as much as the object behind the building (the one actually touching the edge). There's either too much of it or not enough. Cloning it out completely might help.

The colors in the foreground are terrific.

It's a gorgeous image w/ a couple nitpicks. The position of the house doesn't bother me, but the halo does distract some. Also, I'm not sure about how the "shadows" look, particularly in the bottom-left 1/4 of the frame starting from one side of the house towards the viewer. I get the feeling that it should be darker than that. Maybe it's just me though as your way has a certain surreal/fantasy/dream-like feel to it -- and that may well be the better way to go. Just a couple nitpicks. :D

Kind regards,

_Man_

D

Dirtyharry71

if you get rid of that halo, it would be a great picture
like the colors and the relaxing mood of it

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
New version

Before

After all the advice. (The sky is not dramatic any more)
I think there is still a bit of halo to the far left side of the shack.

That's why I love this forum.
Thanks

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom