Moon lit dawn

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by d_ip, May 1, 2005.

1. d_ip

d_ip

Mar 18, 2005
    Alberta, Canada
    [​IMG]
    It is a combination of two shots, may be I over did it. But it's
    not that bad when you view it in its actual size.
    Comments are appreciated.

2. Very nice colors on this image. I feel the building is a little too tight against the frame on the left. It leaves the picture feeling heavy on the left hand side. It also has a bit of a halo around the building. It is peaceful and reminds me of my days growing up on a farm. Grasses are nice as is the sun cutting a swath to the building.

3. d_ip

d_ip

Mar 18, 2005
    Alberta, Canada
    Your right about the halo, I didn't spend enough time, when I was blending two images. I have noticed that later, didn't feel like to redo it. You can hardly see the halo when you view it in its actual size.

Thanks for your comment

4. WHOA!! Incredible!! :D :D :D

5. CraigH.

CraigH.

Feb 1, 2005
    Northen NJ
    NicE. I like the way the light brings out the textures here. good work!

6. Quite a nice shot.

7. rcdanek

rcdanek Guest

Beatiful lighting...but the sky looks odd

I don't know which images were combined, but the sky doesn't look right in some way.

As far as a previous comment about the building being to far to the left edge of the image, that doesn't bother me as much as the object behind the building (the one actually touching the edge). There's either too much of it or not enough. Cloning it out completely might help.

The colors in the foreground are terrific.

8. Very nice Shahed! Like the mood of the early morning image...Agree with a previous poster that if the building were not so tight against the frame it may improve the effect.

Really enjoy your landscapes.

Bohdan

9. It's a gorgeous image w/ a couple nitpicks. The position of the house doesn't bother me, but the halo does distract some. Also, I'm not sure about how the "shadows" look, particularly in the bottom-left 1/4 of the frame starting from one side of the house towards the viewer. I get the feeling that it should be darker than that. Maybe it's just me though as your way has a certain surreal/fantasy/dream-like feel to it -- and that may well be the better way to go. Just a couple nitpicks. :D

Kind regards,

_Man_

10. Dirtyharry71

Dirtyharry71 Guest

if you get rid of that halo, it would be a great picture
    like the colors and the relaxing mood of it

11. d_ip

d_ip

Mar 18, 2005
    Alberta, Canada
    New version

Before
    [​IMG]
    After all the advice. (The sky is not dramatic any more)
    I think there is still a bit of halo to the far left side of the shack.
    [​IMG]
    That's why I love this forum.
    Thanks

12. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;