1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

More 105VR shots

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by vettenut, May 29, 2007.

1. vettenut

vettenut

Feb 27, 2006
    Tolland CT
    Had to take today off to deal with some medical issues with my Dad but late afternoon I was able to sneak out for a couple of hours. Was originally trying to wait for some Bird shots but after 1 hour with no luck decided to take some Macro shots so the outing wasn't a waste of time. - Jeff

79650969.gif
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 98190

View attachment 98191

View attachment 98192

View attachment 98193

View attachment 98194

2. Very nice! Both you and the 105VR do a very good job. Thanks for sharing.

3. i loved those butterfly pics, its so hard to get a pic of em with my lense, but when i get my new one ittlle be easier :D 
    nice pics mate;)  keep it up;) 

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Really like 2 ad 5.. Best shots, to me anyway::>))

5. mrtac2man

mrtac2man

Jun 3, 2005
    CT
    Hey Jeff looks like that 105 is starting to work for you.. these are the best yet with it.. keep em coming...

6. vettenut

vettenut

Feb 27, 2006
    Tolland CT
    Hi Tom (Buckeye Biker) & Tommy, Thanks for viewing, I love butterflies and this one was somewhat cooperative. Getting use to the 105VR. - Jeff

7. vettenut

vettenut

Feb 27, 2006
    Tolland CT
    Thanks Gale & Tim for taking a peek, starting to like the 105VR quite a bit, takes some getting use to. Looks like the weather in CT is going to stink for the next 4 or 5 days, hopefully I can sneak out during a break in the T'Storms.-Jeff

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.