More 12U Baseball Team Photos

In an earlier post, I shared how I went about capturing some team photos for the 12U travel baseball team that I coach.

Here are the three team pictures from this past weekend:

#1- This one will be made available to the families as a large print or poster.
p3351976614-5.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

#2- This one will be used as a fence banner at our games this season.
p3353038391-5.jpg

#3- And this one will be used during the parade and opening ceremonies when our team participates in a week long tournament in Cooperstown, New York this July.
p3353038395-5.jpg

Our team opens its season tomorrow (weather permitting).

Now, it's time for me to start processing the individual images!

Thanks for looking...
Glenn

WOW! Great photos and great PP work Glenn!
Thanks Binnur...I did purchase some templates to help me with the overall Photoshop design. The templates are very flexible...so I was able to insert players, change colors, resize things, change text, etc.

The template is the reason that the second image reads "Canon EOS 5D Mark III" below the picture. No, I haven't switched to Canon. The individual who provided the stadium shot in the background used a Canon camera for that.
Great work. Hope the team has an awesome season.
Thank you...we are very much looking forward to the season and hopefully some warmer weather here in Chicagoland.

Glenn

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
The Pro's would love to have such high quality images as these!!!! You've outdone yourself, Glenn. Good luck this season!

The first one is pretty epic looking. Hope their record lives up to it (y)
Thanks West...I said to the team that with these uniforms, I hope they play as good as they look!
The Pro's would love to have such high quality images as these!!!! You've outdone yourself, Glenn. Good luck this season!
Thanks Karen...I very much appreciate it. I enjoyed playing with the lights. I've owned three studio lights for quite a while--and tend to use them just once a year. I suspect I'll be doing a lot more with them in the future. I would love to photograph some pets with this setup.

Glenn

Glenn, I agree with what others have said - top notch - very impressive.
Thank you, Allan...much appreciated!
Absolutely a superb set Glenn and I would like to nominate it as a featured image. My grandson plays baseball and I'd sure love an image like that. Well done Glenn.
Thanks Louis...I appreciate your nomination very much!

I'm pleased that the team (players and parents) are thrilled with the Band of Brothers image. We have created a 6' banner of that to hang on the fence at all of our games.

Glenn

Nice set Glenn,
#1 is a stunner for us Adults given the theme but lost I think on the "Yoof"? so, it's #2 for me!
Well done on getting the concentration lol, I've wasted fecking hours in the past getting everyone in a good shooting position :).
PS, I know maybe these are photoshop spliced but very well done!

Nice set Glenn,
#1 is a stunner for us Adults given the theme but lost I think on the "Yoof"? so, it's #2 for me!
Well done on getting the concentration lol, I've wasted fecking hours in the past getting everyone in a good shooting position :).
PS, I know maybe these are photoshop spliced but very well done!
Thanks! I'm not sure that the players fully understood where the Band of Brothers reference came from, but they liked the title. They probably thought I made it up!
Congrats on the nominations, Glenn! Richly deserved!
Thank you, Karen...I appreciate it.

Glenn

Latest threads

Top Bottom