1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

More African kids

Discussion in 'People' started by Pendragon, Jun 20, 2007.

1. Still processing the pictures from my last visit to Africa.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Amazing. Those dark(!) eyes, like the reflection in them, especially in #1. Nice set, Jan!

3. cali-kid

cali-kid

May 26, 2007
    Houston, Texas
    These are stunning......:cool: 

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Exxcellent par usual

5. Jan, I love your Africa series. My favorite would be #3 in this group. Way to go.

6. Excelent as always. Love #3!

7. #3 for me also! Tack Sharp!

Tim

8. Hey Jan, all wonderful - really a great job! I especially love the expression in nr.1, the blue hues in nr. 2 and the colors in nr. 3 :biggrin: thanks for sharing!

9. Great shots as usual Jan!!

10. Thanks for the replies :smile:

11. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

fantastic Jan ...i'm a big fan of all your photog ..thanks for sharing..;-))

12. DanWhite

DanWhite

Jul 10, 2005
    Lansdale PA
    Jan,

I have also been a big fan of you work. The skintones on these are amazing.

Dan

13. BigPixel

BigPixel Guest

great...just great.

14. PAReams

PAReams

Apr 4, 2007
    San Diego, CA
    These are great Jan! I especially like number 2-those boys look so happy to be posing :) 

On a completely different note, I lived on a boat called Pendragon for about a year and a half when I was really young. How'd you come by that screen name?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.