More baby ducks and Duck (4 pics)

Discussion in 'Birds' started by cajun angel, Jul 18, 2007.

1. Okay, I have to admitt I had fun trying to capture these little guys! They're so cute and so quick! These may not be the greatest, but they certainly show them doing what ducks do!

Oh, yummy! More whatever Mom calls it!

I'm gonna see what they're eating over there!
    View attachment 106714

Hey ya'll, come on, this stuff is good!
    View attachment 106715

Come children, it's time to go now!
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2007
  2. Well, either ya'll hate these photos, or they just got overlooked. So, here's 1 bump.
  3. I didn't see it and it rates 6 on the "Cute" scale:smile:
  4. cotdt

Jul 14, 2007
    Bay Area, USA
    they are water ducks!
  5. Thanks Gary! I may just head back over there today since the rain threat has passed! We'll stop and buy some cracked corn for them. Well, maybe not, just looked at my watch - the store closes in 15 min. Oh well, tomorrow! I just love baby duckies! Thanks for turning around and coming back! :wink::biggrin:

Water ducks? You'll have to explain that one! I thought all ducks like water! Thanks for stopping by!:biggrin:
  6. Glacier

Jan 17, 2006
    Boaz, Alabama
    Now that is a pile of baby ducks in the last photo!
  7. Uh huh! We think the mother duck had adopted some babies from another brood. We heard that a few ducks have died of a virus or something - dunno really what happened. But it was wonderful to watch her watch over so many babies! I think she should be voted "Mother duck of the year!" :biggrin: Thanks for stopping by!