1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

More belly

Discussion in 'People' started by Getson, May 27, 2007.

1. Getson

Getson

Oct 10, 2006
    Halifax, NS
    Here are the last two from the maternity shoot I did for a couple friends of mine.

sancia2.

sancia3.

2. i understand where you were coming from with the first one, but when you look at it, that looks like her hand and it's creepy. Maybe just stick with his hand on top of hers? haha :) 

3. Samer

Samer

Sep 19, 2006
    Jupiter, FL
    I agree with Laura. I had to do a double take to understand what was going on. As far as which arm belonged to whom.

Second one is nice though. Good display of emotion.

4. Getson

Getson

Oct 10, 2006
    Halifax, NS
    haha, yeah, I see what you mean about the first one. I think it's because I have another with the same pose, but my looser so you can actually see whose hand belongs to which body. I think I'll lose the first one and do that one instead. Thanks guys!

Wait....are you saying you both don't dig girls with hairy man-arms?

5. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Love it...and love the fact that they are making a heart with both of their hands...but still the hairy hand doesn't work in this picture. JMHO

6. I agree on #1 and really like #2. I have always enjoyed maternity pics.

7. Getson

Getson

Oct 10, 2006
    Halifax, NS
    Thanks everyone for the comments. It's always great to have a second set of eyes to help out. I'll be scraping that first one and using a different one before I show them. Thanks!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.