More belly

Here are the last two from the maternity shoot I did for a couple friends of mine.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

i understand where you were coming from with the first one, but when you look at it, that looks like her hand and it's creepy. Maybe just stick with his hand on top of hers? haha :)

I agree with Laura. I had to do a double take to understand what was going on. As far as which arm belonged to whom.

Second one is nice though. Good display of emotion.

haha, yeah, I see what you mean about the first one. I think it's because I have another with the same pose, but my looser so you can actually see whose hand belongs to which body. I think I'll lose the first one and do that one instead. Thanks guys!

Wait....are you saying you both don't dig girls with hairy man-arms?

Love it...and love the fact that they are making a heart with both of their hands...but still the hairy hand doesn't work in this picture. JMHO

Thanks everyone for the comments. It's always great to have a second set of eyes to help out. I'll be scraping that first one and using a different one before I show them. Thanks!!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom