More birds from my deck

Discussion in 'Birds' started by EdMac, May 4, 2005.

1. Here are a few more of the visitors to my feeder. These were all taken using the 300mm f2.8 and the D100 in aperture mode. I held the aperture a f2.8 to minimize depth of field. Taken on a tripod using the Sidekick. Comments welcome as always :)

Black Capped Chickadee
    [​IMG]

Goldfinch
    [​IMG]

Sparrow
    [​IMG]

Red-bellied Woodpecker
    [​IMG]

2. Nice shots Ed, thanks for sharing. You have a nice collection of bird here.

3. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Excellent shots Ed!! Again, they are all good, but the woodpecker is great. :lol:

I gotta get out and shoot some of these guys. :?

4. Nice Shots

Hi Gordon,
    Thanks for the nice words. It is great to be able to get out again in some decent weather. :D

5. Woodpecker

Hi Frank,

There are a pair of Woodpeckers that are nestin near my trailer. They are fun to shoot. Thanks for your comments. :D

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Beautiful Ed,

Don't know what else to say. Tack sharp. On the money pal.

7. Tack sharp

Hi Gale,
    Thanks. We are at home for a few days, so there won't be anymore bird pictures for a couple days.

8. WOW, Ed these are very well done. Nice shootin'!! :D :D :D

9. Wow

Hi,
    Thanks for the nice words. Now I have to get down to the beach, and get some shore birds. :D

10. Lookin' good Ed! I see you are getting great results with that 300 2.8. Beautiful isolation with that lens.

11. Lookin Good

Hi Janet,
    Thank you for your comments. Yes the 300 f2.8 lens is great, and fun to use.

12. Nice shots Ed! I really like the woodpecker. Thanks for sharing.

13. Sharing

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for your kind words. I hope that I can keep that Woodpecker around or a while. :D