More Blue!

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by PhotoWorks, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Or "How Blue can you get" by B.B.King:smile:
    Here's another blue shot as the one referred to my previous post, this time with some CS actions involved.
    The place: the view from my balcony, the time: moments after a summer storm.

[​IMG][/IMG]

2. bob swanson

bob swanson Guest

:cool:totally envious of your balcony. Hope to get to Greece in a couple of years. One of my photography friends is from Greece and he contends that we are going there together sometime although he's a Canon user.
    www.bsvirginian.smugmug.com

3. Hi Billy !

...Welcome in here :biggrin: ! (i didn't even see you enter :confused: ).

As the "other" site seems to be veeeeery quiet lately, (almost stand still), it's nice to be here too !

Great pic again... Greece definitly has nice "blues"... but also the skill of the guy behind the camera helps a bit :Crunk: !

Cheers,
    J-P.

4. BigPixel

BigPixel Guest

...what the old man said. :wink::rolleyes:

5. Wonderful image - great balcony!!!! I loved my time in Greece, esp Kriti. Must return some day!

6. Thanks Bob, let me know when.

Thanks JP, I was quiet too lately.

Thanks Mike, I like your new avatar:Crunk:

Thanks Sandi, I wish I had more time to shoot although I live in the countryside:frown:

7. I like it too, but it'll be much nicer without the left part of it :tongue: !

:wink:
    J-P.

8. BigPixel

BigPixel Guest

Gotcha...hehe. You are a few months older than me as I recall. Looks like decades......

9. thrdprophet

thrdprophet

May 13, 2007
    Modesto, CA
    Simply a nice shot,

10. Highspeed

Highspeed

Jan 15, 2007
    U.S.A.
    I wish I had that view its amazing, really nice shot.

11. Thank you very much!

12. Really nice shot Billy and it takes me back. Have spent many happy holidays in Skiathos, just over the water.

13. JeffKohn

JeffKohn

Apr 21, 2005
    Houston, TX
    Beautiful shot, I love the way the sliver of lit-up cloud stands out from an otherwise monochrome scene.