More bubbles...

Discussion in 'Annual Alabama Sessions' started by Frits, Apr 6, 2007.

1. Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  2. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Beautiful Frits, I hope that Joe and Jen will get these files from you so they can have them for her wedding montage. These will certainly induce so smiles, laughter and awwws!

3. Great shots Frits. You do wonders with people! Those two little girls were adorable, weren't they?

Rich

4. Wonderful photos, Frits. This big girl still plays with bubble blowers - they're so much fun!

5. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Me too, Sandi! Why else do you think I put the bubbles in the kid's goodie bags!!!:smile:

6. Frits, these are gorgeous!!! I love the greens and the contrast with her beautiful red hair! That second photo is just perfection, a wonderful portrait!

You had captioned that one: "I'm GOOD at this...." Heh, well, my friend, the same applies to YOU!! You're wonderful at capturing people!

7. Thank you Connie, but the caption referred to blowing bubbles...

8. That 180 takes a great shot. These are great people shots Frits, bravo. It is amazing how much fun we had people are still all over these threads.

9. Thanks John!
    I agree on the 180, but my favorite people lens is the Ai-S 105mm f/2.5.
    I took the 180 here because I wanted candid shots, so I opted for a bit more reach. They hardly noticed me. I took my time and I got the shots I wanted.
    A bit later some more folks started shooting them from closer by. It did not last long before they complained that it was "enough with the picture taking" :biggrin:

10. That second one has to be one of my favorites from the weekend. I think her green shirt looks nice with all of the green background.

11. #2 is great love those freckles

12. I know that you had intended for the caption to mean the little girl is saying, "I'm GOOD at this!" but what I'm saying is that you, my friend, are also very good at shooting people images! :smile:

13. Sharon

Sharon

Feb 18, 2006
    These are wonderful images of such a beautiful little girl. Hair red hair with all that green is just amazing.

14. JMartin

JMartin Guest

Those are amazing shots Fritz! I knew they all looked good on your LCD but WOW those are beautiful!

Lindsey is away at my parents right now, but I know she won't like them :wink: every time we tell her she has beautiful red hair she says it's not red it's brown :biggrin:

Thanks for sharing these images!

15. Thanks Joe!
    Well, she'd better get used to hearing that she is very pretty and has beautiful hair - she'll hear it often! I had great fun taking these "sneak snaps" :smile: at the botanical garden.

16. hey, from one red head to another - tell her that red heads are very special!

17. Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  18. Wonderful, Frits. I think your shots of Joe and Jennifer's girls are some of the best I've seen from anyone of the weekend

19. DoorMan

DoorMan Guest

Really wonderful photos Frits. I like all of them but #2 is my favorite.