1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

(MORE) Bucs Training Camp

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by eng34ine, Aug 7, 2008.

1. Here are some more images. Hope I dont bore you with these. I really had a great time at the camp. I will be going back on Tuesday... so look out!

web44.
    NIKON D300    ---    300mm    f/4.0    1/2000s    ISO 200

web46.
    NIKON D300    ---    300mm    f/4.0    1/3200s    ISO 200

web49.
    NIKON D300    ---    420mm    f/5.6    1/640s    ISO 200

web50.
    NIKON D300    ---    420mm    f/4.0    1/1000s    ISO 400

web51.
    NIKON D300    ---    300mm    f/4.0    1/2500s    ISO 200

web52.
    NIKON D300    ---    300mm    f/4.0    1/320s    ISO 400

2. kwf1

kwf1

Nov 15, 2007
    S. Florida
    Nice shots Rolly, and you are not boring anyone, so keep them coming.

Glad you had a great time, but I am jealous, no pro or college teams down here unless i make a trek up to Miami.

Have fun on Tuesday,

Bert

3. Dave

Dave

Feb 7, 2007
    Suwanee, GA
    Nice shots...I was going to head back up to the Falcons training camp this morning, but work got in the way as usual.

4. I'm trying to deduce what's going on in #2....is he actually that close to the ball or is the frame compressed down a bit?

Good stuff - funny coincidence that you have a shot of Monte Kiffin - my grandmother told me the just other day that she babysat him when he was a baby in Nebraska; I had never heard that from her before.

Sean

5. Nice series good variety imagine what it woudl have bene liek there in the upcoming days if Farve woudl have showed up. I too liek the shot of Monte Kiffen

6. niknd501

niknd501

May 13, 2006
    Illinois
    Never get tired of football shots. And when they are awesome shots it's even better !!!

Good stuff.

7. MFowler

MFowler

Apr 18, 2008
    Texas
    With great shots like these I don't think you need to worry about boring us :smile: . I hope more people go out and get some training camp pics. With the Cowboys out in Ca. I am unable to go take some myself.:frown:

8. Im going back on Tuesday... if you tell me you grandmothers name, Id like to see his reaction when i mention her.... (blast from the past)

9. great shots, rolly
    i appreciate you adding them here

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.