More Colombia

Heres some random shots from around colombia. This is an all HDR set, photomatix and LR3

1.Cocora Valley neat Salento
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. Taganga fishing boats

3. Cartagena Lookout

4. Taganga Fishing Town

5. Church In Salento

6. Entrance to Hostel Salento

Stunningly beautiful shots !
Fantastic processing, and excellent treatment of a not oft seen but gorgeous country !

Btw, is that Juan Valdez in the first shot ? :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree. These are beautiful photos and processing is excellent. Id like to know what HDR software you used as well. Last one is stunning. Makes me feel like Im there in the photo.

thanks everyone

I use photomatix 4 for all the HDR. PP work is done in LR3

He looked just like Juan. I thought the colombia guy we see in the states was a cliche but its very real. #1 is in the coffee area and there is many men that look straight out of the commercials

Mysh,

Love all your posts and this one is no exception. Your pp work is very pleasing and gives your shots an almost surreal look (and I mean that in a GOOD way). #4 and #6 are my favs although all are great! Thanks for posting these.

-Bill

Really like 2, 4 and 5. Great composition, HDR is not over done, and the images all come together very well as a set. Thanks for sharing.

Aaron

Mysh,

Great set of shots! I prefer #2 and #4 from this set, while I find #1 a very strange view with these coconut trees, as if it does not belong to this world, thanks for sharing that!

Nice Work! Love the HDR treatment (not overcooked) I dont have a favorite, I have 3. Numbers 2, 3, 4, & 6 are killer.

JusPlainCrayzee

Administrator
Administrator
I have no favorites as they are all equally stunning. If pressed to choose, however, it would be #1. Something about those trees...I can't explain it, but I really, really like it!!

Once again, outstanding work, Mysh - well done!

Excellent. Very nice, and you have a knack for framing your photos. Makes me want to do some HDR stuff.

Outstanding set, every single shot is just brilliant! I must say, I especially love #2, the colors are beautiful (especially in the sky, which is being reflected on the water)!

very very awesome! i love pictures that show we our eye sees them with such dynamic and your HDR set shows very tastefully done HDR processing.

Thanks everyone for commenting.

I have no favorites as they are all equally stunning. If pressed to choose, however, it would be #1. Something about those trees...I can't explain it, but I really, really like it!!

Once again, outstanding work, Mysh - well done!
#1 The valley is called Cocora valley and is the major attraction near the town of Salento. It is known for the wax palm trees which cover the mountain sides. It is really an amazing sight. I have never seen such mountainous terrain with palm trees like that. The area is the major coffee region of colombia

JusPlainCrayzee

Administrator
Administrator
Ohhh...thanks for the information; I appreciate it!! This is a place I would really like to see for myself. I can imagine just how breathtaking it was!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom