More D2X skintones ...

Discussion in 'People' started by Boobie Joe, Mar 19, 2005.

1. This time, a colleague of mine did let me take a few shots of her.

I noticed that even on colormode 1, the colors were a little flat and I am fairly confident I had the right WB setting but I was running low contrast. So this image was worked to make it look like this. Both NC and Photoshop were used but no biggie really. I did push the saturation a little.

Opinions welcome.

[​IMG]

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Yves,

Very pretty young lady with great eyes and a beautiful smile.

I see a bit of red in the face. Prob my monitor again. Need to recalibrate it to adobe. Old monitor.

Beautiful colors and portrait. I really like the brown tones, goes especially well with this Young Lady.

Cheers
    Gale

3. Yves,

Are you doing skintone tests? The hair, shirt, and background seem to match......like a dark brown. Did you mean to do that? I agree, the young lady has a great smile and expression!! :D :D :D :D

4. Nice shot Yves! Hey, whatever happened to that really hot young french-canadian model you shot a long time ago? Any chance for a D2X reunion? :p

5. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Hey Jonathon, I remember her!

In fact, if it's the same girl I'm thinking of, isn't she the (well built) petite girl Yves did an outdoor shoot with? I saved a few of those shots on my puter....for artistic reference, of course! ;) :oops: :roll:

6. Nice smile on the model. Skin looks a little blotchy with some greys included. Having just done that myself this weekend I do know that when you desaturate to get away from red and then resaturate with other colors it oft times turns a little grey.

7. Yves, there's too much blue and green IMO. Take a sample of the white of her left eye - my reading was 147/160/166 for RGB. Since it's white and should be neutral I pumped the red to and green to 166 (in levels I slid the right arrow to the left for those 2 channels). I think she looks more "alive" after the tweak.