More D2X skintones ...

Discussion in 'People' started by Boobie Joe, Mar 19, 2005.

1. This time, a colleague of mine did let me take a few shots of her.

I noticed that even on colormode 1, the colors were a little flat and I am fairly confident I had the right WB setting but I was running low contrast. So this image was worked to make it look like this. Both NC and Photoshop were used but no biggie really. I did push the saturation a little.

Opinions welcome.

[​IMG]

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Yves,

Very pretty young lady with great eyes and a beautiful smile.

I see a bit of red in the face. Prob my monitor again. Need to recalibrate it to adobe. Old monitor.

Beautiful colors and portrait. I really like the brown tones, goes especially well with this Young Lady.

Cheers
    Gale

3. Yves,

Are you doing skintone tests? The hair, shirt, and background seem to match......like a dark brown. Did you mean to do that? I agree, the young lady has a great smile and expression!! :D :D :D :D

4. Nice shot Yves! Hey, whatever happened to that really hot young french-canadian model you shot a long time ago? Any chance for a D2X reunion? :p

5. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Hey Jonathon, I remember her!

In fact, if it's the same girl I'm thinking of, isn't she the (well built) petite girl Yves did an outdoor shoot with? I saved a few of those shots on my puter....for artistic reference, of course! ;) :oops: :roll:

6. Nice smile on the model. Skin looks a little blotchy with some greys included. Having just done that myself this weekend I do know that when you desaturate to get away from red and then resaturate with other colors it oft times turns a little grey.

7. Yves, there's too much blue and green IMO. Take a sample of the white of her left eye - my reading was 147/160/166 for RGB. Since it's white and should be neutral I pumped the red to and green to 166 (in levels I slid the right arrow to the left for those 2 channels). I think she looks more "alive" after the tweak.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.