More DXO Webinars anounced

O.K. I've got the following:

1) Nightly free opera webcast from the Met.

2) Virtual free expeditions daily from Linblad/National Geographic

3) DxO webinars

4) Daily webinars from National Habitat Adventures.

5) Daily webcasts (twice daily!) from Nikon Live.

And I know I've seen several more offered. Much of this stuff looks interesting and useful. Or just entertaining.

On Natural Habitat Adventures there was a guy giving an hour presentation on monarch butterflies based on his PhD research. Fascinating stuff.

The Met Opera webcasts started ten days ago and we haven't missed any of them. This is Wagner week and these operas run five hours!

Yikes.

We call that free time stress over here :)
I added a smiley but for some people it seems to be no laughing matter. I can even result in a burnout.

I've registered for this one: "Take Your Nature Photography Beyond The Ordinary With Color Efex Pro.
At least it's outside of working hours over here and I have yet to use colour efex in my workflow.
Up to now, I've just done some experimenting with it.

And this one as well: "Learn About Hyper-Real Landscape Photography With The Nik Collection by DxO"
I'm a bit weary about the Hyper-Real :eek: but I see it'll treat the use of Nik with layers in PS. And since I'm - still - a novice in PS ...

O.K. I've got the following:

1) Nightly free opera webcast from the Met.

2) Virtual free expeditions daily from Linblad/National Geographic

3) DxO webinars

4) Daily webinars from National Habitat Adventures.

5) Daily webcasts (twice daily!) from Nikon Live.

And I know I've seen several more offered. Much of this stuff looks interesting and useful. Or just entertaining.

On Natural Habitat Adventures there was a guy giving an hour presentation on monarch butterflies based on his PhD research. Fascinating stuff.

The Met Opera webcasts started ten days ago and we haven't missed any of them. This is Wagner week and these operas run five hours!

Yikes.

Latest threads

Top Bottom