More Flag Football

I FINALLY got the chance to really try out my new 300 2.8 yesterday in good light. I shot some flag football with the D3s and 300. I'm pretty happy with the results I got. CC wanted and welcomed. Thanks

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Congrats on the new toy Joe, nice peak shot in #1...small C&C is that the face (in both) looks a little 'hot', could Dodge that darker....

And, can't really tell from the EXIF data, but I will usually dial in -0.3EV and then bring it up in post...helps to preserve those highlights.

Have fun w/ the new toy, look forward to more pix.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Congrats on the new toy Joe, nice peak shot in #1...small C&C is that the face (in both) looks a little 'hot', could Dodge that darker....

And, can't really tell from the EXIF data, but I will usually dial in -0.3EV and then bring it up in post...helps to preserve those highlights.

Have fun w/ the new toy, look forward to more pix.
Thanks for the comment and THANKS for the tip Chris!!!!! I'll have to remember THAT!!

I actually shot these and the others I posted in an earlier thread WITHOUT VR. I found it to be a big hinderance actually and missed some good action photos because I had to wait for the VR to engage. I used a monopod and just tried to remember the tips I've gotten from here when shooting sports. I CAN'T WAIT to get out again with my new lens!!!!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom