More from Canadian Rockies

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Pa, Sep 22, 2005.

1. I'm beginning to wade through these now and select a few more to post.

Moraine Lake again:

[​IMG]

View along the Icefields Parkway:

[​IMG]

Fernie, BC:

[​IMG]

Aspens along the Bow River Parkway near Banff:

[​IMG]

Comments and criticism welcome.

2. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Oh, I am so jealous! What a fabulous vacation that must have been! I think my favorite of these shots is the last...I love those aspens. Thanks so much for sharing.

3. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    question for you, Pa

I think these are just great. Have you posted some from this trip previously? I'll search for them, if so. I hope I didn't miss any. I've been away from home for a few days and might have missed some great photos. :eek:

4. I too love your aspen shot. All in this series are nice, some beautiful scenery.

5. "Note from Canadian Rockies" was posted while I was traveling.

Thanks for the comments. I appreciate suggestions for improvement also, as I consider myself a beginner at this.

6. So beautifut paysages PA

7. welcome home! these are really very nice. I have been waiting to see them.
    Dave

8. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Pa,
    I think I want to move there. God that is heavenly beautiful....

Thank You

Great job
    :>)))))))

9. bfjr

bfjr Guest

really nice.
    Makes me want to pack the Jeep and go go go .........there

10. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    Hi Pa,

Fantastic series. You have a very good eye !

Thanks for posting.

Regards

RFC

11. Hey there Pa - nice series with a nice light touch at the processing controls. Now that you have been there, you might find my shots from there last year to be of interest. I chuckled when I saw your Bow River Aspen - I think I stopped in the same spot!

http://www.pbase.com/roryhill/cdn_rockies

12. You have some wonderful pictures there - thanks for pointing me to them!

We also hiked Wilcox Pass, but I haven't gotten to those pictures yet. We did see bighorn rams fighting there, but unfortunately I had left my long lens in the car and had only the 18-70. You apparently saw much more wildlife than we did, and had better weather. We had rain and fog at Maligne Lake, and could not see the mountains.

We'll just have to go again!

13. Yes, indeed. Please go back and reshoot these Aspens when they turn yellow! :smile: You have some great images there and I really enjoyed Rory's as well. What a place! I guess I'll have to go as well, huh? :biggrin: :biggrin:

14. We made that trip last year and it was so grand. This year we are doing the Tetons and Yellowstone. It will be hard to top that but we will try. Thanks for posting these beautiful shots.

15. How could I miss those! Great pics of a great scenery.
    Cheers