More from our vacation to Redfish Lake

We wanted to get an informal picture of our entire family last night after dinner before some of the family had to leave this morning. No one knew we were going to do a photo until a couple of minutes before we did it. So everyone is dirty and messy in their camping clothes. I used snapbridge on my iphone as a remote shutter and it worked really well. None of the kids wanted to do the photo so we asked them to give us 2 minutes. The photo is what it is....real life....with one child totally hiding behind his brother! View attachment 1643392

View attachment 1643394

One of today's games was jump off the dock onto the tube.

View attachment 1643395

View attachment 1643396

View attachment 1643397

View attachment 1643401

View attachment 1643398

View attachment 1643399

I handed off my camera to my son-in-law.
View attachment 1643402
I'm loving my Z6. It is a great travel camera.
I'm lovin' the Grandma smile!♥

Hi folks (and Nick, thankyouverymuch!), yes, I've been MIA for a while. Life just got in the way. Still shooting from my kayak. Taking 4-5 months each summer at the cottage, chilling and shooting. I have to admit, with the quality of shots coming from cellphones (that dreaded swear word), it's easy to grab some good shots with a Samsung.
Still this side of healthy and still loving taking thousands of pics of Mother Nature's creatures to play on a slideshow on the kitchen big-screen when the cold winds blow.

Scrolling back in these pics, look how Terri's family has grown. We've gone from tentative moments when the twin were born, welcoming babies into the fold, seeing Terri's incredible shots of the West we've never experienced... such great memories!!♥♥

And how's my little friend!!??? Not making any short jokes, mind you. ♥ Have thought about you and our days in Washington so often.

I'm doing just fine, thank you! Ah, those were the days, eh? We had fun traipsing all around the city and talking-talking-talking-talking and, oh, yes, occasionally shooting photos!

It's cool to see all three of us early-on, original female members of the Cafe back together again on this thread -- very appropriate! Sandi was the one who welcomed first me, then Terri, to the Cafe as the two of us joined within a day of one another.... :)

I'm doing just fine, thank you! Ah, those were the days, eh? We had fun traipsing all around the city and talking-talking-talking-talking and, oh, yes, occasionally shooting photos!

It's cool to see all three of us early-on, original female members of the Cafe back together again on this thread -- very appropriate! Sandi was the one who welcomed first me, then Terri, to the Cafe as the two of us joined within a day of one another.... :)
Yes. I love the three of us getting together here. Sandi, you need to come more often!! What fun that the two of you got together!

Latest threads

Top Bottom