More from the Detroit Zoo

D

dbirdsong

I posted some pictures from my trip to the Detroit Zoo on Sunday earlier this week. Well I had to go back today because when I paid on Sunday there didn't return my credit card to me.
So I decided to give my latest addition to my bad out, a Sigma 2x HMS EX TC on my Sigma 70-200 F2.8.
It was a lot over cast today so I had to use a higher ISO than I really wanted to, but I am very pleased with the results.
Here are a few pictures from my 2 hours at the zoo before work today.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Nice shots, Dave, but it's about that pathetic excuse to go back to shoot more pics???!!! Surely you can come up with something better than "I think I left my card there"??? *LOL* Looks like your 2X TC is working out well. At first glance, I thought the anteater was a silverback gorilla.... *LOL* Getting late and the eyes are tired.

D

dbirdsong

TOLady said:
Nice shots, Dave, but it's about that pathetic excuse to go back to shoot more pics???!!! Surely you can come up with something better than "I think I left my card there"??? *LOL* Looks like your 2X TC is working out well. At first glance, I thought the anteater was a silverback gorilla.... *LOL* Getting late and the eyes are tired.
I wish it was just an excuse... I went to the store with my daughter that night and went to pay and I couldn't.. I had to borrow the money from the kid at 50% interest.. (She wants to be a loan shark when she grows up... Oh wait make that a lawyer...) :)

I am very pleased with the results considering I was hand holding the lens too.. 600mm at anywhere from 1/500 to 1/1000
Only a few shots showed movement.

Dave

I

in1way

600mm and high ISO, these shots are very nice Dave. Love that Tiger!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom