More from the Teton Valley

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Terri French, Jun 28, 2005.

1. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Here are a few more from last weekend. Hope I am not posting too many pictures.

We were at an outdoor meeting on Friday night. I was supposed to be listening to a speaker, but the sky was so beautiful I tiptoed out and snapped a few shots. I was limited on where I could go to take these pictures. This meeting was held in the yard of a cabin. Can you imagine having a vacation home in a setting like this!!! I'm jealous.

Teton Valley Farm at Sunset

Sky at dusk

2. Spectacular shots Terri. I don't think you're posting too many, especially if they're this good!

Brian

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Wow Terri,

What beautiful country scenes..Love the mountains in the second one. First two are really very nice views. Interesting structures.

Nice nice nice, pretty skys.

Thanks for sharing

4. Terri the one I like the most is the last one.

5. Terri,

Those clouds are soooo powerful. Thank you for sharing !

6. Really nice Terri that sure is Gods country

7. Terri,
    I have no idea what the meeting was about but there is NO WAY I could concentrate on anything but the scenery. Thanks for sharing what is around you. You are NOT posting too many in my book.

8. biggstr6

biggstr6

Apr 26, 2005
    Richmond,Va
    BeaUtiful Place.

9. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Wonderful work.. I just wish I could say I took them.

10. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Thank you to all

You have all made such nice comments. It is a most beautiful place. In fact, I plan on driving there again soon. Next time I want to go all by myself, to enjoy photography to my heart's content.

11. patrickh

patrickh

May 4, 2005
    Thousand Oaks
    .....and do not forget to post when you do please.

12. kccheers

kccheers

May 2, 2005
    Liberty, Mo
    Terri, Diana and I just got back from our week staying in Teton Village. We had a SUPER time for our first (of many more) times out there from KC. We actually did make the "trek" thru Teton Pass headed your way one evening to see the sunset from the other side of the range. It was fabulous. We haven't processed any pix yet because we just set up a new PC and are waiting on PS CS2 to start. Don't know when the next trip out will be but we would love to hook up with you and the Mr while we are there. Thanks for the tips before we came. We were able to get to some pretty cool places for our first time.

13. Wow, spectacular shots, Terri. No, not too many, too few! Please feel free to share more.... Cheers, S

14. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Sam
    So glad you had a good time here. I haven't been to Teton Park yet this summer. Hope to get there within a week or two. That would be fun to meet another Cafe member. Can't wait to see your pictures.

15. d_ip

d_ip

Mar 18, 2005
    Alberta, Canada
    Very nice Terri. I love them all. :D

16. Excellent images, Terri. I too like them all, but the last one is spectacular, with the late light on that huge cloud! Well done. :lol:

17. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    Hi Terri,

Feel free to post as many images as you want. They are all wonderful !

Regards

RFC