More from Vietnam

Discussion in 'Wanderlust and Travel' started by jpope42, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Here are a few more images from Vietnam. These are from several places, both in the north & south of the country.

[​IMG]
    From the Island of Phu Quoc, near Cambodia

[​IMG]
    Ha Long Bay in the North on a foggy day in February

[​IMG]
    The Mekong Delta, near My Tho in August

[​IMG]
    Also near My Tho

[​IMG]
    Near Hanoi

I love Vietnam. I think it is changing rapidly, so if you get the chance to go, now is the time.

2. Great shots and I agree about the country: it is a very nice country to be with friendly people all around.

3. JusPlainCrayzee

JusPlainCrayzee Administrator Administrator

I'm actually headed to Vietnam early next year for my vacation - these photos came right on time for me, and they're great shots.

Thanks for sharing.

4. interesting shots, jim
    i like them

thanks for sharing

5. kgilby

kgilby

Oct 2, 2007
    Chicago
    Wonderful images, Jim. I like the use of b&w, too.

Ken

6. Nice b&w's

The man on the third looks a little grumpy.

7. Jim, great shots, thanks for sharing. It is on my wish list, but I have not managed it yet. These are making it harder to resist though!

8. Thanks everyone for your comments. When I looked at these shots again, it seems I picked a bunch of "people looking serious" images. As Arthur pointed out, maybe even a little grumpy. If you're interested, especially anyone planning to travel to Vietnam, here are some more shots I took at this link: http://www.borrowedlight.net/gallery20vietnam.htm

They might balance the perspective a bit!

9. VDMTom

VDMTom

Jun 24, 2008
    CA, USA
    nice work. im vietnamese and these are really good captures of the country.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.