More girl pics at the pool

Discussion in 'People' started by Steve S, Jul 26, 2005.

1. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    My friend Craig, (the organizer's son), thinking he's died & gone to heaven:
    [​IMG]
    Me & the girls: :lol:
    [​IMG]

2. Ya Steve and I suppose you were not thinking the same thing? Nice looking group of girls you have here. Your image is nice as well.

3. Henk

Henk Guest

:shock: :shock: :shock: WOW! :wink:

4. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    I'm thinking that...IT'S GOOD BEING YOU!!!

5. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Thanks guys, found one more....

Ya, it was great hanging around such vivacious young babes for a real change of pace! These were all pretty severely underexposed, since I didn't use my flash properly, so they're admittedly just snapshot quality.
    [​IMG]

6. Johnbotu

Johnbotu Guest

Verynice explosure

7. The tones, everything, they're perfect! Job well done!

8. JCPhoto

JCPhoto Guest

Re: Thanks guys, found one more....

I know you said you had trouble with your flash but in the second picture it's amazing how fast the light falls off from foreground to back. I don't know if that's you in the front (T shirt givaway) but the face is lit well and the girl in the black bikini's face looks darker in such a short distance. They look better than snapshot quality. Look at the colors and the skin tones. Beautiful. If you need help shooting them over again I'm sure I can find the time to come and help.

9. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Well, there's always next yr ;c)

Thanks for the comments, guys. Actually, all these shots had a +.50 EV Comp added in NC4, and the curve highly adjusted to get them to look like this. I think I used a little Neat Image on the first 2 as well, but not the last.Next time, no iTTL-BL-FP.

10. Steve.............YOUR OUTTA CONTROL MISTER!!!! Nice shots!! :D :D :D :D