More girl pics at the pool

My friend Craig, (the organizer's son), thinking he's died & gone to heaven:
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Me & the girls: :lol:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks guys, found one more....

Ya, it was great hanging around such vivacious young babes for a real change of pace! These were all pretty severely underexposed, since I didn't use my flash properly, so they're admittedly just snapshot quality.

J

JCPhoto

Re: Thanks guys, found one more....

Steve S said:
Ya, it was great hanging around such vivacious young babes for a real change of pace! These were all pretty severely underexposed, since I didn't use my flash properly, so they're admittedly just snapshot quality.
I know you said you had trouble with your flash but in the second picture it's amazing how fast the light falls off from foreground to back. I don't know if that's you in the front (T shirt givaway) but the face is lit well and the girl in the black bikini's face looks darker in such a short distance. They look better than snapshot quality. Look at the colors and the skin tones. Beautiful. If you need help shooting them over again I'm sure I can find the time to come and help.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, there's always next yr ;c)

Thanks for the comments, guys. Actually, all these shots had a +.50 EV Comp added in NC4, and the curve highly adjusted to get them to look like this. I think I used a little Neat Image on the first 2 as well, but not the last.Next time, no iTTL-BL-FP.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom