1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

More girl pics at the pool

Discussion in 'People' started by Steve S, Jul 26, 2005.

1. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    My friend Craig, (the organizer's son), thinking he's died & gone to heaven:
    [​IMG]
    Me & the girls: :lol:
    [​IMG]

2. Ya Steve and I suppose you were not thinking the same thing? Nice looking group of girls you have here. Your image is nice as well.

3. Henk

Henk Guest

:shock: :shock: :shock: WOW! :wink:

4. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    I'm thinking that...IT'S GOOD BEING YOU!!!

5. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Thanks guys, found one more....

Ya, it was great hanging around such vivacious young babes for a real change of pace! These were all pretty severely underexposed, since I didn't use my flash properly, so they're admittedly just snapshot quality.
    [​IMG]

6. Johnbotu

Johnbotu Guest

Verynice explosure

7. The tones, everything, they're perfect! Job well done!

8. JCPhoto

JCPhoto Guest

Re: Thanks guys, found one more....

I know you said you had trouble with your flash but in the second picture it's amazing how fast the light falls off from foreground to back. I don't know if that's you in the front (T shirt givaway) but the face is lit well and the girl in the black bikini's face looks darker in such a short distance. They look better than snapshot quality. Look at the colors and the skin tones. Beautiful. If you need help shooting them over again I'm sure I can find the time to come and help.

9. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Well, there's always next yr ;c)

Thanks for the comments, guys. Actually, all these shots had a +.50 EV Comp added in NC4, and the curve highly adjusted to get them to look like this. I think I used a little Neat Image on the first 2 as well, but not the last.Next time, no iTTL-BL-FP.

10. Steve.............YOUR OUTTA CONTROL MISTER!!!! Nice shots!! :D  :D  :D  :D 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.