1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

More high speed U5 action

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by snownow, Sep 29, 2007.

1. snownow

snownow

Jul 13, 2006
    so cal
    OK, well maybe not high speed. All shot 70-200 vr, with VR off, D200. It seems hard to isolate them in the shots, a complete bee hive type of game. It's much easier to shoot the big kids... any pointers would be great.

Love the face in the background.
    292907040_edited-2.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Mad skills
    92907013_edited-1.jpg

Why do they all run with their tongues out? My daughter is one of the worst.
    192907009_edited-1.jpg

And one for the coach, seems our AYSO has a bunch of brits over for the winter to just train kids. Very nice guys.
    192907017_edited-2.jpg

2. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    No real nits from me Robert, but do the first two images appear just a tad soft. The second two are crisper when viewing on this monitor. The composition of each shot is fine and the colors are nice.

3. At this age they are like a moving amoeba going up and down the field isolation is very hard. I agree with Frank the 2nd is a little soft but overall a nice set

4. Outstanding shots, it's virtually impossible to separate them out...

re: tongue out, they're just getting ready for their mouthguard, LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.