More images from Northern Ontario

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Bohdan, May 26, 2005.

1. This was taken in Rainbow Falls Provincial park - one of our favourite camping areas.

I tried to get that "silky" falls look from a long exposure using a ND 8 filter. Not something that I normally do. Does it work for you? Comments and suggestions are appreciated.

or the more natural look?

Thanks

Bohdan

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Nice area. Love water and rock and trees :>))

Have you tried the technique of combining two images that have been treated in this manner. Would be interesting.

I know you cant do it with these two. Unless you exposed the image two different ways in PP. One for highlights and one for shadows.

Good images for playing with that.

3. Bohdan, both your picture look nice, but the second one has too much red.

4. Thanks Alain...My wife mentioned that she thought there was too much red as well....My problem is that I am red-green-brown colour blind. so I can't discern subleties of colour..

Thanks for your input.

Bohdan

5. Never been there.........looks like beautiful country!! :D :D :D