More IR with the D1

Discussion in 'Night, InfraRed, and UltraViolet Photography' started by nfoto, Mar 30, 2005.

1. nfoto

nfoto Guest

Another D1 shot coming up,

This time I used an 89B filter so the AF on my 85 mm could do something meaningful.

Normally I just compose and shoot IR with the 20-28 mm lenses without bothering to look into the viewfinder, because there is nothing to be seen anyway, and it's easy to guesstimate the needed distance. With the 85 mm, I still manage to shoot without looking, but some focusing assistance is most welcome.

2. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

3. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Oh man Bjorn, that's great! The repitition of the walking shape is really magnified by the otherworldly mood created by the IR.