More Juice

Discussion in 'Other Cool Gear, Camera Bags, Camera Straps' started by azhiker, Mar 29, 2007.

1. azhiker

azhiker

Mar 13, 2007
    Phoenix Arizona
    I'm interested in interval timer shooting with the D200 and star tracks. I need more than just the one batt., and probably more than 2. Are there any other external battery packs that would be, and here is the kicker reasonably priced and portable?

Thanks,

2. "Reasonable" is always a subjective term, but I have a Digital Camera Battery, one of the original 30w versions, and they are great. Quantum makes them also I believe, and maybe some others. Define "reasonable".

3. azhiker

azhiker

Mar 13, 2007
    Phoenix Arizona
    You're right Bill, what was I thinking? That appears to be the best, now I'll have to start saving.
    thanks,