More Long Necks, Thailand (3 images)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bendheim, Feb 4, 2005.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All taken with D2H, 24-120 mm

2. Beautiful, wow what great colors. And who would have thought the 12-24 would make such a great portrait lens? All these Thailand shots are lovely Peter (I am not commenting on each post individually but, I have viewed them all!)

3. Thanks...

Thanks a lot Janet, but a BIG ooops...I mean 24-120mm lens. I'll edit the mistake out.

Yip, I'm finally getting to grips with my Thailand images and processing them after a bit of family tragedy.

But I think I've put enough up for a while; could bore the socks off people.

4. Re: Thanks...

Oh! 24-120 makes more sense in terms of perspective; I couldn't see how that was 12-24. But...its also impressive to see what great results you got from the often-maligned 24-120 (which I have and love.)

So sorry that you have had a rough time of late, but glad to see you back online again.

And I don't think you have to worry about boring anyone with these photos.

5. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Peter,

Please continue to post. I have always been a fan of your posts on DPR and think your pictures of people in their element is absolutely wonderful.

Thanks,

6. All nice images but I especially like the last one of the little girl. Beautiful colors and yet kind of sad to think a young child like that is already starting to push her shoulders down with the hoops.

7. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Peter....

Don't worry about boring people. We are your friends here. If you bore us, we'll let you know.... :D

Keep posting. I'm just envious that you got to go to all of these great places while I was sitting here behind a keyboard writing boring code.... :(

Regards,

Frank