More MI4: hope your not sick yet

processed some more. Let me know if you need me to moves these to the Mi4 section..wasent sure if people were still looking over there:biggrin:

Nothing really super about this one but I love it because it shows the character of the harrier. This guy would literally have every coot in viera wetlands scared spitless.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

A caracara for keith

My attempt at a group shot..they wouldnt fly by me beautifully one by one..instead they flew over my head in flocks:biglaugh:

One for all the owl fans:biggrin: This was near sunset and he was clear up in the shade with a bunch of branches around him. Everyone but me was blasting him with SB-800's. So this one is without a flash and some PP manipulation:swoon:

A friendly pose early on in the trip. I took so many of this guy..I was amazed he wasent moving and since it was early on in the trip had no idea that i would see more so often:biggrin:

The celebrity of the day. Everyone stopped shooting shorebirds and before you know it this guy was practically walking down the red-carpetshocked;
:)

Finally a prequal for what is to come at Ft. Desoto:biggrin:

All of these are top notch! I absolutely love the Harrier image. Being completely surrounded by birds puts it over the top for me.

Another cool set Jonathan. I like the Harrier shot too, but they all bring back fond memories. :smile:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom