More MI4: hope your not sick yet

Discussion in 'Birds' started by The chemist, Apr 6, 2007.

1. The chemist

The chemist

Jul 22, 2005
    nashville
    processed some more. Let me know if you need me to moves these to the Mi4 section..wasent sure if people were still looking over there:biggrin:

Nothing really super about this one but I love it because it shows the character of the harrier. This guy would literally have every coot in viera wetlands scared spitless.
    [​IMG]

A caracara for keith
    [​IMG]

My attempt at a group shot..they wouldnt fly by me beautifully one by one..instead they flew over my head in flocks:biglaugh:
    [​IMG]

One for all the owl fans:biggrin: This was near sunset and he was clear up in the shade with a bunch of branches around him. Everyone but me was blasting him with SB-800's. So this one is without a flash and some PP manipulation:swoon:
    [​IMG]

A friendly pose early on in the trip. I took so many of this guy..I was amazed he wasent moving and since it was early on in the trip had no idea that i would see more so often:biggrin:
    [​IMG]

The celebrity of the day. Everyone stopped shooting shorebirds and before you know it this guy was practically walking down the red-carpetshocked;
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Finally a prequal for what is to come at Ft. Desoto:biggrin:
    [​IMG]

2. Glacier

Glacier

Jan 17, 2006
    Boaz, Alabama
    All of these are top notch! I absolutely love the Harrier image. Being completely surrounded by birds puts it over the top for me.

3. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Another cool set Jonathan. I like the Harrier shot too, but they all bring back fond memories. :smile:

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Excellent shots
    You pulled that owl great ..Good shootin.