More of the Snow Sledding

Discussion in 'People' started by dbirdsong, Jan 1, 2006.

1. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Here are a couple more shots from my trip out in the snow today...

[​IMG]

This is Mom and her big sister cheering for her after she went about 30' farther than her Dad had....

[​IMG]

To see the rest of the shots from today... Click Here!!

2. really enjoyed your slide show link!
    Dave

3. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Thanks Dave...

4. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    It looks as though you and the D2H are a great team, Dave. The slide show was very nice. Great shooting.

5. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

We are getting there... The guy I bought it from sent me Thom Hogan's Ebook on the D2H. A friend of mine is printing it for me so I can read it Saturday on the plane ride to SF.... That should help me understand it better.
    It is a lot different than the D70.
    BTW those pictures were all taken with the Sigma 1.4 EX TC on my 70-200 HMS. Not to bad for the first time out with that combination and shooting in snow. Well I guess snow isn't that much different that shooting hockey.

6. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    I have the Hogan e-book and I am ashamed to say that I have not read it in it's entirity as of yet. I started to copy it at work, but there are over 600 pages and I don't want to take over-advantage of the station's copy machine and paper. I just may take it to Kinko's and pay to have it copied. Plenty of good reading, that's for sure.