More old scanned photos - of a lighthouse and coast

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by jln319, Oct 20, 2005.

1. jln319

jln319

Oct 12, 2005
    SF Bay area
    I recently got a new printer that has a scanner so I have been scanning some old prints. These are pictures of the pigeon point lighthouse in Pescadero California. It's about 15 miles south on Hwy 1 from Half Moon Bay. It's named Pigeon point because a ship named the Pigeon wrecked on the rocks where it sits. There are a couple of shots of the lighthouse and the coast in front of the lighthouse. They are blurry.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I like the last 2 images. I think some of the detail and clarity of the original can be salvaged with PS. I have had some success doing just that with some old images i was trying to preserve.